The Study Coordinator Prize
Breast Cancer Trials (BCT) established the Study Coordinator Prize in 2008 in acknowledgment of the special and dedicated work Study Coordinators and Research Nurses do and the important role they play in the conduct of clinical trials research. The intention of this award is to recognise the special contribution made to BCTs clinical trials and to provide the recipient with the opportunity to:
- Travel to the BCT Annual Scientific Meeting (ASM).
- Registration for the ASM including social events.
- $500 towards a clinical trials professional development opportunity.
This award is open to Australian and New Zealand Study Coordinators and Research Nurses with an active role in contributing to one or more of BCT’s clinical trials.
The Award will cover the cost of attending the BCT ASM including return economy class airfares, accommodation for the duration of the ASM and full registration. All travel and registration for the successful applicant will be organised through the ASM Secretariat.
Selection of the award recipient will be made based upon contributions of the candidate to BCTs research program and the potential benefits to the individual from attending the ASM. This will be evaluated from the nomination.
- Applications are considered by the BCT Trials Department.
- Applicants will be notified of the outcome of their nomination.
- Applications for the Study Coordinator Prize will close on April 30, 2023.